QHYCCD

parts and supply problems

parts and supply problems
« on: July 20, 2016, 11:40:55 am »
My problem is buying some parts for a QHY 10 camera.  I stupidly lost the 4 brass extension screw/nuts for the badly engineered cable clamp system and now have found they are like unicorns, rare and unavailable, when looked for.

My main astronomy equipment source OPT says they don't stock these extension fasteners and were going to have a QHY rep call, but that hasn't happened yet, so out of desperation am hoping someone in the QHY universe might know where specialty parts like this can be purchased.  My goal being that someday I can finally get going on astrophotography, which so far isn't going well.

My thanks,

vespers         
Hi,
It's time to change my profile a bit while waiting for a call from OPT and hopefully more erudition from the QHY camera universe.
I enjoy astronomy enough to give astro-imaging a go, but there's a pretty steep learning curve and hasn't been as fun as hoped for.

QiuHY

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: parts and supply problems
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 12:40:16 pm »
Hello,
       You can get them here. Please  make a help ticket and we will send you.

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun
Qiu Hongyun

Re: parts and supply problems
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 04:58:51 pm »
Thank you Mr. Qiu , of course now it's what a help ticket is, where they are, and the procedure for sending with remittance and return of product that needs to be found and done.  I'll persevere and continue onward and someday get that astronomy picture.            My best to you, vespers     
Hi,
It's time to change my profile a bit while waiting for a call from OPT and hopefully more erudition from the QHY camera universe.
I enjoy astronomy enough to give astro-imaging a go, but there's a pretty steep learning curve and hasn't been as fun as hoped for.