QHYCCD

QHY12 USB Port Problem.

QHY12 USB Port Problem.
« on: August 12, 2013, 09:28:01 am »
Dear,

I have on hand a QHY12 from a customer of mine (Tellescópio). My customer related me that camera it's not working on install, then I asked him to do some tests and nothing works well, so I finally ask to send the camera to me. Now I realized some tests by myself and saw the USB port on camera it's not working properlly. I did the following steps:

- Download QHY12 driver V10-11-8
- I Installed driver on my computer
- Plug the USB cable on USB port câmera
- Plug the USD cable on computer

Now the problem appears, the auto system install support from Windows start but on the same instant stop saying "Device not found".

Please what's happen? The USB port camera broken down?

I really need help to solve it, and finally delivery the camera to my customer.

CZB

• View Profile
Re: QHY12 USB Port Problem.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 08:56:39 pm »
Hello,
     Please check the VID/PID of the camera displayed in the hardware manager->device list,right click and see it.

Best Regards

Re: QHY12 USB Port Problem - SOLVED
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 10:18:43 pm »
Hello,

I just try to update manually, choosing on list of driver the QHY12 IO Driver and it works well.
Thanks for all.

Tellescópio
Israel Mussi

Re: QHY12 USB Port Problem.
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 07:36:09 pm »
I have the same issue with my QHY12c

The only solution I have found is to plug in the USB first. Wait for windows to install the driver, then plug in the 9pin Power from the TEC power supply.

It was the only way i could get the camera to work, if you have the 9pin plugged in first then the USB you will get the "device not recognized" error

I would STRONGLY suggest you make sure the 3D printed part lines up correctly with the back of the camera body, as the QHY12 I have has a badly printed clip that caused the 9pin plug in the back of the camera to fail!!!

Good Luck